I have been nominated for this award by Anurijo. I thank Anurijo for the nomination. I am very delighted with it. Anurijo has tremendous writing talent. Please click this link given below to know more about her posts. https://lafemina.home.blog/. I am sure that you all will love her posts.
RULES OF THE AWARD
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
My answers to the questions of Anurijo
- Describe your writing style?
I always write by recollecting the incidents and experiences with the people whom I met.
- Do you plan your blogs or is it more so have freestyle?
No, It’s not freestyle. I roughly have some idea about my post initially. I spend one day writing those things on paper and then I go for typing and publishing.
- What is it that you enjoy most about being a blogger?
I enjoy it when many people read my posts and comment on them and at the same time being a blogger I can read many posts of others and come to know various styles of writing.
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received from someone?
I didn’t get this advise from anyone. But most of the time I tell myself that is don’t construct any relationships on the money.
- Do you see yourself blogging in 5 years
I want to give my best and get many viewers and should become a full-time blogger.
- What has been the highlight of your year?
I started my blogging …..
- What do you miss about last year?
I couldn’t meet some of my friends who got transferred to other areas.
- If you could change one thing what would it be?
I wish that imbalance in society among people must be eradicated for which I could do something.
- Would you encourage your kids to become bloggers?
Yes definitely. If they wish I won’t block them.
- If you could snap your fingers right now and change one think about the world what would that one thing be?
I dream of a world where all of us love and care for each other and where all are equally wealthy and healthy..and a place where you could really call it as a “heaven”
My nominees are …
I put the same 10 questions to my nominess to answer…
Once again I thank Anurijo for the nomination.