I have been nominated by Ranjini Madhavan for this award. I am very delighted as I have been nominated for the second time for this award. I thank Ranjini Madhavan for considering me for this award. I feel excited and happy. She is an amazing writer. Please visit her blog by clicking this link https://httpranjustraveldiaries.travel.blog/
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his or her blog.
- Answers all the questions.
- Nominate up to 9 bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the ” Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award ” logo.
- Provides the link of award creator of Ideal inspiration as Rising star from https://idealinspiration.blog/.
My answers for the questions of Ranjini Madhavan
- What are the three things that you want to learn?
There are many to learn. In my opinion, there is no end to learning. So It’s just not three things.
- What inspired you to write?
I read many novels, self-improvement books. I think I am inspired by those.
- One quote that motivates you always?
Arise, Awake and stop not till the goal is reached. This is one of the powerful quotes of Swami Vivekananda.
- What do you want to convey through your blog?
Nothing big. I write about characters whom I have met through articles, quotes and short stories.
- What do you want to learn from 2020?
We can survive with the resources what we have.
My nominees are
I would like the nominees to answer the same questions.
Once again I thank Ranjini Madhavan